Being a full service IT firm means we’re here to serve as the backbone for all aspects of your organizations’ technology needs. NBBSI specializes in setup, installation, and configuration of data networks, servers, and individual user workstations. If your requirements include a standard router and few switches to get your organization online or a solid firewall that will allow for web/email filtering and specialized network access rules, like a Virtual Private Network (VPN), we can help you choose the right hardware and system software for your organization. Did you know the location of your cables, switches, and routers can affect data transfer rates within your network?
Our services are designed in a manner that allows us to supplement an existing infrastructure by playing more of a reactive, break-fix role through support; or by taking over management of the infrastructure and playing more of proactive role. We would first come to your location to perform an audit so that we may gather critical information about your network, servers, and workstations. The deliverable of an audit is a report outlining the status of your network, a project plan for transitioning to us as your managed services provider (if applicable), and a cost breakdown of the setup and monthly charges.
- Network Management
- The technological core of an organization is its network. Without a solid foundation to build the rest of the company’s infrastructure, areas will crumble and you will be left with a setup that’s more of a hindrance than an asset. Our network infrastructure solutions include:
- (W)LAN Configuration
- Secure Remote Connectivity
- Firewall/Security Management
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- System Administration
- Whether you’re an organization with a handful of computers running on a small network or a multi-departmental enterprise that requires varying levels of permissions for their users; we have the knowledge and the tools to centralize your company’s data exchange, configure a domain with users and groups, and make sure the servers are patched with the appropriate updates. Our system administration solutions include:
- Domain Management
- Account Policy Management
- System Updates and Patching
- Desktop Support
- We provide support for the individual user to protect and tune their PC, optimize operating system performance, install/configure software, and upgrade hardware components.
- Virus Cleanup
- Network Interface
- PC Tuning/Patching
Don't get cut by the blade, contact us to schedule a consultation.